Thursday 8 January 2015

Proposal

Proposal

Outline of Production

I am going to make a print advert a radio advert and a TV advert. They are going to be sports adverts for Puma. I am going to include pictures of the product and videos of people using the product. My idea is to create adverts to sell puma products

Purpose of Production

The purpose of my production is to sell puma products like football boots goalkeeper gloves and other stuff like footballs. It is also to try and get people involved in everyday activities because when people see the boots and they like them they might want to start playing football and showing off to their friends that they have got a new pair of boots.

Target Audience

The target audience of our product is mainly male because more males play football but some females do play it so they are also the target audience so the target audience is unisex and the age of the audience is 5-40 years old because people don't start walking to about the age of 2 or 3 and people stop playing football after the age of 40 so the main ages for our target audience is 5 to 40 years old.

Other Details


Cast

I am going to need a couple of people to make these adverts. I am going to need someone to film shooting with the boots on and someone to be the goalkeeper wearing the puma goalkeeper gloves.
I am going to be able to use the same people for the print advert because instead of filming them i will take close ups of them in the products. I will need someone to do the voice in the radio advert.

Meaning

My aim is to help Puma with their sales by getting their product out their in a effective way.

Locations

All of my shots will be taken on the colleges 3G football pitch because i am doing a football product and their is no where else that will be effective for a football advert.



No comments:

Post a Comment